1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Babicz Full Contact Hardware Bridge (Chrome)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by autodidact, Mar 24, 2013.

1. autodidact

autodidact

Mar 13, 2011
    Lancaster, PA
    Parting out one of my project basses to make some extra money and because I have "too much bass stuff" in the apartment (The girlfriend just doesn't understand...there's never too much).

Anyway, Babicz bridge in chrome, great shape, full adjustable. With the turn of an allen wrench you're able to lock in your intonation and string height adjustments making constant set ups a thing of the past. This thing is a beast and surprisingly lightweight!

Asking $65 shipped CONUS, would rather not trade but I'll listen if you have any interesting offers!

Attached Files:

2. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond.

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Love these bridges! PM sent. I'll take it.

3. dang! I'm too late

4. autodidact

autodidact

Mar 13, 2011
    Lancaster, PA
    AND SOOOOOLD!

5. autodidact

autodidact

Mar 13, 2011
    Lancaster, PA
    So close!

6. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    I know this is already sold but I'm curious: what bass did you have this on? Is it a straight drop in for precisions and the like?

7. autodidact

autodidact

Mar 13, 2011
    Lancaster, PA
    I had it on a Squier Jaguar SS. They're a drop in replacement for most Fenders I've heard and are well worth the investment!

8. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Thanks. I'm gonna see about ordering one. :thumbup: :D