1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Bacchus Handmade Woodline Ginan Burl J4 Active Bass Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by EyeBoy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    This is the highest-end of the built-in-Japan Bacchus line, made in the Deviser shop where they also build very high-end STRs. It is in dead-mint condition. I bought it new last year and have only put an hour or two of home playing time on it. This one has a gorgeous ginan (gingko) burl top over a two-piece swamp ash body with matching headstock veneer and a dark wood accent layer. The body and headstock are satin-finished in brownburst. The neck is one-piece maple with 21 frets (1.5” nut, 34” scale), abalone dot markers and an ebony board, also in a satin finish. Black Gotoh hardware includes light tuners and a two-way bridge that is currently strung through the body. Pickups are fantastic-sounding Deviser single-coils. Preamp is an 18V Aguilar OBP-2. Controls are master volume, blend and bass and treble boost/cut, with a toggle for active/passive. Bass weighs 9 lbs, 9 oz and comes with OEM gigbag, papers and tools. Cost would be $1700 new. Free shipping in CONUS. Sorry, no trades.

BacchusBod.JPG

NigelD, joshstamell and Bigoo7e like this.
  2. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

Bigoo7e and NigelD like this.
  3. Such nice inlays!

Speterc likes this.
  4. Why pay more? These are cool basses. I am very happy with my Craft Series, and this one is nicer.

5. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I almost bought this when it was new on Reverb. I now also have a custom order Bacchus. Killer, I mean KILLER basses! Big bang for the buck! GLWTS!