bacchus pj bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by natas, Jul 30, 2013.

1. natas

natas

Mar 14, 2013
  2. Only Bacchus I played was a Chinese made $200 jazz copy and that thing played really nice and sounded decent as well for the price. It had pretty low action with no buzz. If it's a Japanese made one, I'm sure it would play and sound way better. I really like their oil stained? jazz copies, but at $2000+, too rich for my blood.

3. natas

natas

Mar 14, 2013
    yes japanese bass.i'm in a crossroads choosing between this one and an atk300

4. natas

natas

Mar 14, 2013
    any more input?

5. natas

natas

Mar 14, 2013
    c'mon guys there has to be atleast one that owns something like this..

6. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    If that is a Japanese Bacchus, it must be an early one. I haven't seen a Japanese one like that before, though it is hard to make anyting out from those pictures. Your best course of action would be to post this in the "Bacchus Guitars" group on Facebook. Get someone from Bacchus themselves to clarify exactly what it is, there are a couple of guys related to Deviser who frequent the group.

If it is a proper hand made Japanese model, then there is no contest between it and an ATK, not even close. Japanese Bacchus are are good as you're going to get.

7. natas

natas

Mar 14, 2013
    thanks pp and dr j

8. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    bachus is dionysus, i hope that helps

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021