1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Bacchus WL434 Natural Oil Finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jjbb123, Jan 16, 2019.

1. jjbb123

jjbb123 Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Minneapolis/Decorah
    Price:
    $520
    Strings:
    Brand new Bacchus Global Series WL434. Mahogony body. Bought it just after Christmas. Didn't really need it but I loved the finish so I caved in. This just doesn't pair up well as a backup to my '75 jazz reissue. That bass is super dark and muddy. This one is brighter. Killer slap tone. Trying to thin out the herd now anyway and just get it down to two Fender 4 strings and my 5 strings. Hence selling 3 basses at the same time here right now!
    This one arrived with a loose last fret so they just sent me a whole new neck from japan. Will include the other neck as well if someone wanted to fix that fret. It's great otherwise. New neck is the one on it now.
    Pickup cover will come with it. The tiny screws were slightly stripped so I didn't want to put that all the way on and have someone not be able to get it off. That's why it appears a little wonky in the photos. It'll just need two new little screws. I'll include these though as well for proper sizing.
    Currently strung with light 40-100 DR Hi Beams. Not the Daddario XL's that the hang tag says.
    Would prefer not to ship if possible. Twin cities, Rochester, La Crosse areas preferred but willing to work something out if needed.

_39A6676. _39A6677. _39A6672. _39A6675. _39A6678. _39A6679. _39A6680. _39A6681.