bach-instruments EUP

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Josh Curry, May 20, 2005.

1. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    hi, this is Alex Lauer from germany, and i am posting under Josh Curry's name. i just wanted to tell you, that i am the first bach-instruments endorser and that aron bach is just finishing my new EUB. we think it will be finished in three days. yeah. i will show you a photo of it --- look !

Attached Files:

2. nateo

nateo Schubie Fan #1

Mar 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Looks great. How 'bout some specs?

3. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Official Specs:

- 41" Scale
    - Maple Neck
    - Rosewood Fingerboard
    - Body is Cocobola top, Birch Laminate, and Mahogany back
    - K&K piezo pickup

The bass is done. Total time to complete: 3 days. Sorry no pics right now, we're all kind of exhausted.
  4. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Beautiful! Can't wait for more pics, and maybe some sound clips!! Congrats! :)
  5. Suburban

Jan 15, 2001
    lower mid Sweden
    3 days?
  6. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    OK, final pics! Sorry there's not more. We took these at about 11 PM the last night before Aron and Alex had to leave for LA.

I think Alex got some good shots from the first night we played it. Maybe he'll post them after he gets back to Germany.

7. igto

Feb 28, 2004
    Both basses look great - how about some audio clips of both, time permitting?
    As a proud owner of a Bach five string fretless bass, with RMC Midi piezzo built in, I'm glad to see more guitars made by this talented luthier showing up in this forum, and looking forward to many (or on second thought, not that many, I want to keep my bass special) more to come.
    I'll post pics of my bass next week, when I get home.
    Aron, I'm thinking about an upright right now, we'll talk soon.
    Congrats Josh on your new slap machine - even through the phone it sounded "the business"!