1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bach Thunderbird Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brbadg, Oct 19, 2016.

1. brbadg

brbadg

Nov 10, 2006
    Timonium,Maryland
    Price:
    $400
    Strings:
    IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1704.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1704.JPG This bass was made in Czechoslovakia. I purchased it from numberone guitars.It has never left the house.
    There are a few marks on it.There is a surface crack on the back of the neck,it arrived at my house that way.I decided not to ship it back,since it traveled a long way to get to me.I have played it numerous times in the past 2 years with no issues like tuning problems.The electronics are not great,could use an upgrade.They seem a little noisy.The pickup is pretty good I like it. The reason I'm selling is there is little room in my apartment.I'm only keeping some heirloom guitars and basses.It has new Ernie Ball strings on it.I will pack it as carefully as I am able.I have an Ebay Id if you need it.This is my first sale on Talkbass,thought I'd go here first.Thanks for looking!

Attached Files: