1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Back at it.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BoogerMan79, Mar 17, 2019.

1. BoogerMan79

BoogerMan79

Apr 7, 2017
    Texas
    Haven't been on here in a while. Was playing drums again exclusively for a while. Soon I will be joining the worship band at my church (again), and the leader has asked me to alternate between drums and bass. I'm excited for this opportunity, but fear my beginner Ibanez GSR200 won't be enough bass for the room. It's a large church. Will be playing contemporary Christian (Hillsongs etc.) mainly with some more traditional hymns mixed in. Thinking of getting a 5 string active bass, but don't want to break the bank...because I'm not made of money. Maybe hot rodding my current bass would be an option. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. ELG60

ELG60 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Mid-Florida
    Sires get a lot of love, and won't cost too much.

3. BoogerMan79

BoogerMan79

Apr 7, 2017
    Texas
    I've been looking at them. Just wish there was a dealer anywhere near me. I like to be hands on before I buy anything.

the harp unstrung likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020