Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Back later.... or not. CD burner or flesh/house burner?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chad Michael, Mar 5, 2003.

1. I am installing a CD burner (re-writer) into my home PC.:meh:

If all goes well, straight up party time.:bassist:

If I get electrocuted or fry my PC box and make the whole house smell like burning insulation and piss off the wife and she leaves me to be 'ate by the wolves and pooped off a cliff',

Hey - nice knowing you.

Good times and good gigs to you all.:)

2. (sigh)

So here I am. Do you want the good news or the bad?

Ok, so the burner is installed. Does it power up and work? Jup, it werx. Listening to Sade as we speak. "Paradise" is the cut.

Problem? So, when I goes to power up the rig, the PC box is still uncovered and I have my index finger on a power lead and my body gets electrolytically reduced to a shimmering puddle of ectoplasm. Damn it to hell!!:meh:

Well, fortunately, my pinky was attached to the internet card and I'm now in the matrix.... I'm not typing or mousing this message, I'm just thinking and it's appearing on your screen.

Virtual bimp is going to have a virtual dinner and a virtual good night's sleep. Sweet dreams my biatches.
    :bag:

Honey, another glass of wine, please?

3. Mmmmm...waffles, quite possibly the world's most perfect food.
    :cool:

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    there was a guy that fried an egg in his PC, he replaced the heat-sink with a little tray that he made out of aluminum foil, then he turned the PC on, and started running applications....once the processor had heated up some, he cracked the egg open, he waited for it to fry, he said it took about 5 minutes, then he ate it with some hot sauce, he said it was one of the best eggs he had ever had ;)

5. Nothing like a 1.6 gHz egg.:D

The best roast beef I've ever had was wrapped in tinfoil and cooked in a dirty old Chevrolet hubcap on a camp fire.

Oh - and then there's manifold chicken. That's where you put chicken in tinfoil and wedge it in the exhaust manifold of the ol' Desoto on your way to the picnic. Mmmmm, so they say...