1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Back on the market MIA inca silver jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by smitcat, Dec 5, 2006.

1. smitcat

smitcat

Aug 5, 2003
    Ithaca, NY
    The local deal i had fell through, so this is once again back on the market with a lower price, and an option! This inca silver jazz bass comes equipped with nordstrand nj4's, and will come with a total of three pickguards ( the black pearl one shown, original white which is on now, and mirror) Comes with a gig bag, but can come with a hardshell case for an extra $40. Case is one year old gator case. Bass has a slight nic in the neck around the third fret, but is very minimal, and on the side.
    $630 shipped (plus half paypal fees, if paid that route) with fender gigbag

2. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Pretty Cool one here fella's .. and with Nordy's! ;) :bassist:

3. Ampeg SVT

Ampeg SVT Son, I am disappoint.

Sep 9, 2006
    i think they discontinued silverm its now Shoreline gold

4. PM sent

5. What colour is it?? :D

Chris

6. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    Bump for a Fantastic deal!!!

$630 for a Nord-loaded Jazz and 3 pickguards? at $20 each for the 2 fancier pickguards and about $120 for the Nords(used market prices), you're only paying $470 for the bass! :eek:

7. justinf

justinf

Sep 24, 2006
    PM sent, thanks.

8. smitcat

smitcat

Aug 5, 2003
    Ithaca, NY
    sold to justinf! thanks!!

9. Damn, I missed it again. I hope someone who bought it will be very happy with it. Good luck!