Backing Track Sites

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Donald Wormuth, Jul 5, 2021.

1. I am a beginner with some knowledge. I have been trying to find a GOOD site with backing tracks with actual instrument's playing to play-a-long with including tab. I don't know how to read music yet, but am trying to learn. I take lessons online through SBL. I just want to start putting what I am learning into practice. Because even learning a lot I feel that learning songs is what it is all about. Seeing progress in what I am doing is as important as practicing scales notes and the fret board. Practicing A song means just about as much.

2. WrapRough

WrapRough

Jan 26, 2021
    London
    Youtube dude, plenty of great channels. i would say CoverSolutions is the top dog. BennyTheBassMan is also good. It really depends on what music you are into though...

Donald Wormuth and FatStringer52 like this.
  3. It would help us help you if you told us what genre of music you want to play.

As @WrapRough mentioned, CoverSolutions is a very good channel. Another good channel that includes tabs, if you're into Classic Rock, early Motown, etc., is https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonSablich/videos

Enjoy!

4. Im in to all music really I just want songs I know that I can learn. From Warren Zevon to Slipknot

5. rylie

rylie

Sep 25, 2017
    somewhere stable
    The link below is worth checking out if you're still interested in backing tracks.
    Home

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022