1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Backline vs. 3.1

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bassplayer_479, Jun 7, 2007.

1. I've been looking at getting the GK Backline 600 for my next head, but the Warwick Pro Fet 3.1 recently sparked my interest. Problem is, few dealers seem to have one in the US, and there is even less info on the head here on TB.

Can anybody give me some info on how the head sounds/reliability/ etc..and also maybe a comparison of the two heads???

PS If anybody who knows the street price of the Warwick could throw that in as well it'd be great

;)

--Love & Peace...

2. the Warwick will more than likely be in a different price range than the backline. Looking at warwicks price list ( http://www.danabgoods.com/WPRICE07a4RETAIL.pdf )
    the 3.2 goes for $549, so that seems acceptable.

If you're willing to fork out $550, you would spend that money better on the amps everyone below me are about to name.

3. $550 is what I paid for my Warwick profet 5.1 ... and I live in Australia!! you Americans get ripped off with warwick amps.

4. TribalEagle

TribalEagle

Mar 19, 2005
    Finland EU
    I paid 300€ for mine.. Used, but in near mint condition..

Warwicks must be only well known gear which costs more in US that in Europe (mainly cos it`s made in Europe)..:meh:

I think it is fairly good amp, but I have not enough experience to give a good review about it.. Not so many "bells and whistles" but does it`s job and gives 500w to my 2x15..

5. that was the only price list I could find, and therefore they may vary, but I'd say thats probably a good guesstimate

6. I wish warwick would make a 215, i'd pair it with a 610 and some sort of godly tube monster </drool>

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021