My favorite online bass vendor just informed me that the bass I have on B.O., the RBX775, is not available until the end of the year. So now I'm mulling over a BTB405 that's "in stock". It's incredibly difficult to be patient, but I can get the BTB, which I have played before, ordered today, while the Yamaha that I haven't played would be another 5-6 week wait. Without sounding like I am asking you to make the decision for me, what would you do if you were in this situation? Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving!