1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bad Advertising

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jeff Martinez, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Commercials.

'Nuff said.

Well, I still have to buy stuff, but I avoid commercials by not watching TV. :meh:

2. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

Epiphone/Gibson commercials. Instruments don't belong on TV ads.

3. Yeah, I saw one of those last night and got really confused. Since when do music companies advertise on TV? :confused:

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    -Mac ads (with the guy in the suit as PC and the Anthony Keidis lookalike as Mac)...lame on so many levels.

-Homedics Shiatsu Massage Chair (the one when the guy gets up from the chair, sighs, and says "it makes me feel human again"). What do you feel like otherwise?

-The ad for the flat panel TV advertised as the "first tv for men and women. I don't know the company, but I ain't buyin their tv. Did they pay an ad agency to come up with this one, or did they have their own genius advertising dept think of that gem?

5. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area