bad ass bridge?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by hr_bert, Jun 23, 2003.

1. hr_bert

Jun 5, 2003
    austria, linz
    which experiences do you have with bad ass (II) bridge? where can i order a bad ass II bridge?
    thanx for tips
    bye herbert
  2. I would also like to get some information on this...I don't really like the bridge on my Jazz.
  3. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
  4. remember....they must have named it the badass bridge for a reason. if they say its bad ass, then it must be.
  5. geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    i found it does what it claims to do, i am glad i put one on my regrets here:bassist:
  6. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    Quite an improvement over my stock 68 EB0 Bridge. Better intonation and sustain. YMMV
  7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Larry Miltech at Music One, Kalispell Montana. Small town shop. Does good business and his folks know what they are talking about. Larry is a pretty big supporter of and he has a great reputation over there. I hang there for guitar related stuff. Great site.

So I'm building up a new project, got the tuners (Fender MIA to avoid the re-drill), Bad@ss II and some other associated nuts 'n' bolts.

I maybe spent 20 bucks more than I would have at (on a 150 order). I got great service. all the right stuff on the first go 'round - and I'm supporting a decent guy, with a good shop in a small town.

If you want a Badass II - I'd go there again.
    My .02 - Mal

Their website with contact info
  8. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    I have had one on my bass for about a year, and I love the thing... Wicked sustain, more clarity, better action and intination...

9. StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    Is it true that if you buy one you have to drill holes yourself to be able to screw it on?