Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bad Monkey, Guv'nor II for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by karter2000, Feb 16, 2006.

1. karter2000

karter2000 Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Hello,

I'm selling a Digitech Bad Monkey and Marshall Guv'nor II. Pictures will be up later. I can send pictures on request, it's just that they were too big for Talkbass. I bought the pedals used from Ebay, and have not owned them very long. Would like to keep them but I have too many overdrives/distortions!

The Bad Monkey has had it's bottom rubber pad replaced by velco, and has seen some wear and tear but otherwise works great. 20 USD + shipping Sold pending payment

The Guv'nor II (not the original one) has also some wear and tear but works great as well. 35 USD + shipping Sold

Feel free to email me with questions or shipping quotes. I prefer Paypal (I am verified) but will accept money orders as well.

Thanks,

Lyle

2. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    dibs on the guvnor, if you'll take a money order :)

or if you're willing to wait a couple of days for the paypal to upload :hyper:

oh yeah, shipping will be to 66048, USa

3. amistybleu

amistybleu

Jan 15, 2006
    Thornton, CO
    Can you post some pics, Immediate paypal if it LOOKS GOOD, GUV'NOR that is :smug:

4. karter2000

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    PM replied to. On hold for mlwarriner. Just to be clear, the Guvnor is the "II" or newer one, and not the original.

Thanks,

Lyle

5. jpark

jpark

Feb 2, 2006
    WV
    sending you a pm on the monkey

6. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

paypal is uploading. will send as soon as it's clear. :) thanks!

7. karter2000

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Guv'nor II on hold pending payment. Here's a picture of the Bad Monkey.

8. karter2000

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Bump for Bad Monkey before Ebay

Thanks,

Lyle