Bad News For Soilent Green Fans

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by B'Aces High, May 6, 2004.

1. Thanks for bringing out the thread, man. Yeah, Scott was a friend of mine, as was the entire band...we all used to hang and play together in New Orleans. As I am currently in Denver, I received the news a few days late...but am deeply saddened by this tragic loss. Scott was a top shelf metal bassist, and his untimely death is sure to be felt around the globe. My sincere condolences go out to Ben and the mighty Green...and to the Williams family.
    RIP Scott.
  2. Really?

I gotta let my friend know. He's on his way to becoming a Soilent Green fan.
  3. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    That's a sad loss.
    Soilent Green is one of the better bands out there.
  4. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Some of the comments at the bottom of the page are really s__headed.

I'd heard good things about Soilent Green, but I hadn't heard any of their stuff. This is horrible :( .
  5. At least they could have shown some respect for the dead! Oh well, shows us all how ignorant they are.
  6. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    I was reading this and I didn't realize until the very end that they were talking about that he was gay!! Death doesn't have predjudice against anyone, whether you're gay or not everybody has the right to live and everybody has the right to die. What bothers me the most is that people do not stop judging people even after they're dead, I don't get that.