Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bad or good idea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by warwickben, Jul 23, 2002.

1. www.glowinthedark.com they sell this stuff you can add it to paint,nail paint,stains,oil paints. when in normale light u cant u added any thing.but in the dark and under black light what ever color u picked it glows that color.i think it is a good idea.

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    To do what with it exactically?

3. u add it to paint when the lights are off or in uv light. it glows the color u picked not the color u painted it.u could finsh you bas clear and when the lights of it glows red ,green,blue, ect depending on what color u picked.

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    That didn't answer the question. That tells my what it does, not what you want to do with it.

5. i think it be cool to paint a guitar with it or a bass.

6. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    I think that would be cool, but not an expensive bass. It might leave streaks or something, I don't know...

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Actually, I could use some of that pain, and put it on the side dots. I play in dark conditions, and when I jump around like a jowler monkey, I often can't see that well. That would really help...

8. the site says u cant tell in normale light u added anythig

9. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    freudian slip, perhaps? ;)

10. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Or just a crappy typist. Take your pick.

11. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca