Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bad time

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by karrot-x, Oct 21, 2004.

1. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    i was just dumped...and i can't express how i feel right now
    :(

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    :( That's the pits man. After how long? How close were you guys?

3. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    a month, but the time really didn't matter....i wish i could explain why this is like it is but i can't

it just down right ****ing blows :(

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Can't let that one get you too down, there are more girls to be wooed. Take it from a married guy, it pays to talk, and just talk. Get to know them before they take you too see mom and dad, bro and sis. When that happens, you're stuck. Play the field, and just hang out. Go on a date, but don't "date" her. Like I said, get to know who she is before you decide to make it a recurring dating situation.

5. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    I know how it feels dude, hang in there. What hit me the most was the absence of guaranteed cooch. At least you have your gorgeous Stingray to fondle!

6. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    thanks for the words guys, makes me feel a little better :/

7. Just think you could have been married and she would have gotten Half!!!!

Thats right you'd be slapping a 2 string , through a 400/2 watt head into a 4X5 8/2 ohm cab. Thats right you'd be paying for lawers and doctors and psyciatrists, oh my.

Half your savings.
    Half your earnings.
    Half your past present and future worth.
    Half of your ....... , hey one ball.
    All off your house, Like Robert Cray said, "room 16 ain't got no view, but the hot plates brand new"
    All of the good car............................................
    ....................................................etc

I hope this makes you feel better , I do :D

Ya, it sucks . But your a dog by nature!!!! So start sniffing!!! you'll turn up better in no time.

**** And for petes sake DON'T go calling her "just to see how she's doing" even if she calls you, blow it off.
    If I find out you did I'll find you and kick your a$$ ;)