Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Badass bass II bridge

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mw, Jun 25, 2004.

1. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    new BadassII bass bridge. still sealed. i have one of these on my old MIM p-bass. it brought a whole new dimension of sound to the bass. i bought this for a project that never materialized- see also my ad for the dimarzio model j pickups- they would go great together ;)

$50 shipped payable via paypal money transfer (no credit cards)

2. icks

icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    will you consider overseas shipment against Payment in advance?

3. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    i'd rather not deal with international shipping at this time...

in any case i'd have to look into how much it would cost to send to you. i really have no idea how much that would cost :confused:

4. icks

icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    it should not be too expensive to send.
    BP 6250 ;)

5. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    still available

6. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    pm sent

7. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    pm back to you

8. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    SOLD to Humabass!!!

9. hey,
    Let me know if he doesn't take it, I may take that off your hands if your deal falls thru, I'm in oceanside so I can probably pick it up....

Jay

10. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    ok, but humabass already paid for it (!).
    i believe there is another new badass bridge for sale on these forums as well.

now if you'd like to buy my dimarzio model j's or anything else i have for sale (see sig below), yes you are local enough for pickup.

best of luck!