Badass bridge II Q

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Pthump, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Pthump

Nov 18, 2004
    Will this bridge fit on my essex p/j bass?
  2. I fail to understand how it is that you own an SX, are a member of this forum, got all the way to the Setup forum and apparently have not read the MEGATHREAD on SX basses in the Basses forum with over 200 pages and 4000 responses AND haven't read the answer to this question. We have discussed this for better than 3 years now...over and over and over. :confused: :scowl:

But just for you because you're special...Yes it does fit.

3. Pthump

Nov 18, 2004
    ***Mod Edit*** Please reread the usage agreement.
  4. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    As a point of reference, it is internet etiquette to do a search and see if your question has been asked before, as opposed to starting a new thread. Don't hesitate to ask questions, but odds are, whatever you are trying to do, someone has done it before.
  5. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Only if you have a big hammer.
  6. Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    I never understood why people make such a big deal about people just asking questions. I'm not trying to start a fight but on some message boards, people freak right out. I don't get it. It's not hurting anyone and it takes much more time for someone to click reply and mention how they could've just used the search button. Internet people are funny!
  7. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    If by funny you mean jerks, then you are right. I agree...quit whining so much. Let the mods handle enforcing rules and the rest of you MOD EDIT.

I have no idea if that was appropriate to say or not, so I'm axing it. Let's not try to be cutting edge in our responses.
  8. That's a perfectly understandable position for one who joined this board last year. :rolleyes:

But take if from one that's been on here for nearly 6 and answered that question HUNDREDS of times - it gets old and when there are literally thousands of places on this board to see the same answer, the poster could have found at least one of those before carelessly wasting our time. BTW, notice I DID give the poster an answer - the 101'st in a long line of the same answer.

What if I were to ask you the same question every other day for a month straight? When would you tire of it? :eyebrow: By doing a search of "BadAss II" the poster would have had his answer in the first 3 entries. That's not too much to ask.

Oh, and when either you or Jimmy feel qualified enough to deal with this on a daily basis, feel free to step up and volunteer to help with the moderation duties around here. Then we'll see how patient you remain with the masses.
  9. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I don't suppose you could just ignore it. That would be too easy and doesn't let you get out your frustrations of the world.