1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Badass Bridge II: Should I file saddles or not?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by selks, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. The black blocks that the strings go over are called saddles. Some come with grooves in them for the strings to sit in. Some come blank to allow yout to cut your own grooves at your preferred string spacing.
  2. Earwigger

    Earwigger I'm a Roland man now.

    Aug 23, 2005
    Cleveland, Ohio
    I'm having my BB415 fitted with a Badass V right now. It should be done in an hour and a half, and I'll post some pictures of what the tech did.
  3. Jbass4me


    Jun 27, 2013
    I'll go with what Roger Sadowsky said and have them grooved, which now i see they can come pre-grooved from the factory. I had Sadowsky work on a custom bass yrs ago and its still playing as good as ever.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.