1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Badass II Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CB3000, Jun 25, 2007.

1. SOLD at light speed!!!!!
    thanks

this is the slotted model that has 4 grooves for the E and A and 5 For the D and G. I bought it new and had it on for a week. 5 screws like standard fender style and CHROME finish. I had to do some switching around and don't need it anymore!!! I should keep it but.... $62 Shipped in USA! (they are $85 new)

2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    PM Sent!

3. bthrem

bthrem

Dec 4, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    PM sent. I'll take it if the the other guy doesn't.

4. Man, these get jumped on fast...

5. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Payment Sent! :) (sorry bthrem! :crying:)
    Had to jump on it, was actually about to buy one online before I saw this one. :eek:

6. GONE! thanks guys

7. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    yeah... turnaround in sub 30 minutes... someone should tell Mr. Quan about it and work out some kind of discount deal with him and start selling them here... :ninja::ninja::ninja:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 28, 2021