Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Badass saddle's screws

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by maurilio, Aug 4, 2005.

1. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Hi guys,
    I've a problem.
    I've got a badass V for my Sadowsky MS5. I string it with Supersteps expose core. So, the problem is that the screws on the saddles are not long enough to set the action the way it should be.
    What is odd is the fact the Sadowsky Tokyo has the Badass and it looks like the strings sit lower on the body (take a look also here http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188588 ). I'm wondering if the neck pocket is deeper.....
    Do you know where I could get longer screws. Forget to contact Leoquan.... no answer!

Thank you

Mo'

2. Le Basseur

Le Basseur

Mar 26, 2002
    Croatia
  3. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
  4. Monomer

Monomer

Jul 22, 2005
    a site like Production tool supply should have whatever bolt you maybe looking for.