1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Baer ML-112 Series II Pair

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Collin Lyle, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Collin Lyle

Collin Lyle Why not? Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Price:
    2 Baer ML-112 Series II Cabinets. $500 each.

I'm looking for a local buyer as I don't have boxes for them. I am the second owner and bought them locally. I'm willing to ship but, I have no idea how much the packaging and shipping would cost.

In excellent condition. Minor damage to the tolex on the bottom back of both (oddly in the same spot).

These have not spent any time out of my house since I've owned them. Great cabs, I just prefer 10s and bought a Barefaced Two10s so don't need these anymore.

From Baer:

With the new ML112 Series II, we’ve taken an already great cab and made it even better. Portability was improved by making the cab shorter front to back. Higher quality components in the new crossover design make the upper mids and highs sweeter and clearer. Larger ports improved air flow, while modifications to our custom Eminence woofer increased power handling over 25% in the lower frequencies. This cab was designed to let you hear every nuance of your playing with clarity, even in the busiest stage mixes. Simply put, the ML112 Series II is one of the very best performing 112 cabinets available on the market today.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Drivers: 1- Custom 12” neo woofer w/ 3“ voice coil, 1- 6” neo mid driver

Power Rating: 350 watts
    Impedance: 8 ohms

Sensitivity: 97 dB

Frequency Response: 52Hz - 7kHz (-3dB)

Usable Freq. Response: 40Hz - 8kHz (-10dB)

Dimensions: 23 1/4”w x 16 1/2”h x 16"d

Covering: Heavyweight Black Cougar Vinyl 

Weight: 37 lbs.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190710154154020_COVER.

2. morebass!

morebass! I'm all ears Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Where in MN?

3. Collin Lyle

Collin Lyle Why not? Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Minneapolis.