1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Baer ML-115 Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scopaz, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Price:
    $650.00 plus shipping.

I have had this cab for about a year. It has the optional quick connect caster kit as well as the padded nylon cover. It will ship in the original box should it end up being shipped. I estimate shipping will be around $60 in the 48 CONUS. Local pickup is fine and/or possible meet. I have had no issues with this cabinet. I simply have too many cabs and this one does not go out much. Has seen maybe 5 gigs.

Ask any and all questions before making an offer and/or buying.

Here is information about this cab from the Baer website.
    The ML115 takes the 115 format to a whole new level. While most players associate 15” cabinets with slow response and boomy low end, our proprietary 400 watt Eminence woofer and rigid cabinet bracing design deliver incredibly tight and focused bass response. The high excursion woofer allows the cabinet to handle power and bass EQ boost with ease, while our extended range neo midrange driver delivers all the clear, punchy mids and organic top end the ML Series cabinets are know for. A modern classic for today’s demanding players!

SPECIFICATIONS:

Drivers: 1- 15” neo woofer w/ 3“ voice coil, 1- 6” extended range neo mid driver
    Power Rating: 400 watts
    Impedance: 8 ohms
    Sensitivity: 98 dB
    Frequency Response: 58Hz - 7kHz (-3dB)
    Usable Freq. Response: 40Hz - 8kHz (-10dB)
    Dimensions: 22 1/2"w x 25 3/4"h* x 16 1/4"d
    Covering: Heavy Weight Black Cougar Vinyl
    Weight: 48 lbs.

IMG_4135.jpg IMG_4128.jpg IMG_4130.jpg IMG_4132.jpg IMG_4136.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    57pbass, SactoBass and Lowendtech like this.
  2. Payment made. Will close after the buyer has received and is satisfied.

3. Buyer satisfied. Sold!