1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Baer ML 212 Cab w/ Cover. ML212 - Mint! *New Price Drop*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Apr 15, 2015.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    see inside
    Fantastic Baer ML212 Cabinet and Original Cover as new (plastic still on badge - see photo). If you missed out before they were discontinued, now's your chance. I've had a pair of ML112s and much prefer the sound and form factor of this cab. Baer-aficionados need no introduction to what this cab can do for you and your presence in the mix! Spec says 66 lbs on the weight but it feels lighter to me; side loaded handle placement = no banged up shins. Dimensions: 31.25 H x 22.5 W x 16.9 D. One easy to travel box that can authoritatively whisper or level the place! Will ship or deliver with original factory carton; wiling to meet for local deal. $1000 $900 Shipped/Insured - Paypal ok.

CIMG1075.JPG CIMG1079.JPG CIMG1080.JPG CIMG1076.JPG CIMG1078.JPG CIMG1077.JPG

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    billyboybass likes this.
  2. billyboybass

billyboybass

Nov 13, 2007
    Hi I am in Australia, but will be travelling to Fresno California in August, I will get the address where I will be staying and get back to you. I have a series
    1 112 and I love it, Cheers Billy

3. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Bump

4. Shumasonics

Shumasonics

Aug 24, 2011
    Hartford, CT
    Still available?

5. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    I've been turning away offers and would be buyers for the last few months on this one...

Officially back on the market for sale.

6. Amazing cabs, love the 212 fullness.

I've got a 112 (mainly for DB, jazz gigs). Warm yet articulate, and very resistant to feedback. Sound superb with fretless basses too.

crossover likes this.
  7. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    New price drop - come and get it!

8. Dietz

Dietz

Sep 3, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Wow, that's a steal on a fantastic cab!

crossover likes this.