SOLD Baer ML112 1x12 Series One 37 lb. Cab & Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Guitarodeo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Guitarodeo

Guitarodeo Who's got da funk? Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    Price:
    Good day TB,

I am selling a Series One Baer ML112 with the cover and original packing material for $575 shipped. Paypal is fine. It has always been transported with the cover, and used only with correct wattage heads. I have run this both with a Walkabout and Jule Monique, and both sounded great and most always received positive listener and bandmate comments. (The cab, not my playing.) 400W at 8 Ohms; about 37 pounds.

I reserve the right to sell this, and immediately buy another one for being stupid.

I will consider a Mesa Boogie D-800 Subway amp or an AudioKinesis Hathor 1203 cabinet for trades.

Thanks for checking this out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    soxhats likes this.
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Inactive

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    The idea would be to have 2 of these for me,what do they cost brand new and where do you shop for them..what's it weigh?

3. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Inactive

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    I got the weight sorry..

4. Guitarodeo

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
  5. ExaltBass

ExaltBass XBass Cables Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
    ^ that would be $825 - with the case - plus shipping (I'm ordering in about 3 wks, after the Christmas shipping flood).

Kukulkan61 likes this.
  6. Guitarodeo

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    If the amount goes over four, as in the number of strings I play, I'm hosed. That's what I get for not pulling out a calculator..

monsterthompson and ExaltBass like this.
  7. monsterthompson

monsterthompson The Eighth Note Wonder Of The World Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Hollywood
    Don't use common-core math ;)

ExaltBass likes this.
  8. Guitarodeo

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    Sweet super 12 handles a surprising amount of venues on its own!

9. ericplaysbass

ericplaysbass Commercial User

Jul 16, 2009
    Ohio
    Sales Engineer at Sweetwater
    I am super interested in this cab! I live in a small city and play a bunch of small-to-medium-sized bars with two different projects mainly: One "party rock"/pop/radio-friendly group, the other more soul/funk/pop-based. I've been using an incredible LDS 206/215 cab for a while with my Cort Curbow 52 (5-string), but it's proving to be too much of a hassle to lug around the area and way too much power than I need through my MarkBass TA501 (500W @ 4 ohms, or 300W @ 8 ohms).

Based on this, do you think I'd be able to get by well enough with just one of these? I've been keeping my eyes out for a small, lightweight cab that I can easily take to gigs and unload by myself, and so far, this seems like the top contender between a MarkBass 102P and a Genz Benz NX-112T.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  10. Guitarodeo

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  11. ericplaysbass

ericplaysbass Commercial User

Jul 16, 2009
    Ohio
    Sales Engineer at Sweetwater
    Thanks so much for the response already! I'm going to check those links out right now. I was actually already in that thread, looking back at the beginning of it, and was reassured with all the positive feedback I've seen for this "super twelve", especially in the low-end department.

Even without checking the links, I'm pretty sure I'm in, just consulting some friends of mine from the area with more playing experience than me to get their opinions, too. I'll most likely have a definite answer for you tomorrow, if not later tonight.

12. Guitarodeo

Dec 20, 2007
    Rocky Mountains
    Sold! Toledo bound..

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    MadModBassist and ExaltBass like this.
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022