SOLD Baer ML112 Series I w/ padded cover, will ship

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Slap Magnusson, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Price:
    Great cab in great shape. Series I design, 8 ohm, rated for 350 watts. I'd put the aesthetic condition at 9/10, aside from a couple of minor indentations in the tolex on the front facing around the grille. Branded padded cover is included. $550 plus actual shipping from 60657.

Trade interests would include a MIJ non-export Aerodyne Jazz, a Mesa Walkabout Scout 12, and a number of OD/fuzz pedals.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Marblou2 likes this.
  2. Marblou2

Marblou2

Jan 31, 2013
    Vermont
    What the difference between series 1 vs 2 ?

3. Marblou2

Marblou2

Jan 31, 2013
    Vermont
    Pm sent

4. PM responded! And a public answer for anyone else who may be curious about the difference between Series I and Series II cabinets (paraphrased from Baer's website, since I haven't played the newer cab myself): the Series II version of the ML112 is slightly smaller than the Series I (about an inch less deep), has a different crossover, and is said to be slightly more efficient in pushing lower frequencies.

5. R Baer

R Baer Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 5, 2008
    President, Baer Amplification
    That pretty much sums it up. All small tweaks and there are plenty of customers who prefer the tone of the Series I cabs.

6. Wow — thanks for the backup, Robert! Indeed, it's a gorgeous, high quality cab. Just doesn't quite fit with the rest of my setup at the moment.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022