1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Baer ML112 speaker cabinets (2) mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bherman, Jan 1, 2017.

1. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    Price:
    $475-$900
    IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0344.JPG IMG_0346.JPG Up for sale is a pair of Baer ML112 cabinets with padded covers. Both are in excellent condition. I am the second owner of one of them, although purchased a new 12" driver from Roger as soon as I bought it as it didn't seem to be up to spec. The second was purchased new by me. These are both Series I cabinets (17 inches deep vs 16 inches).

If you are not already familiar with these great cabinets, you can get more information from a Bass Gear Magazine review here or by browsing the Baer Amplification Thread in Talkbass here.

Cabinets weigh 37 lbs each, and are an easy carry. One cabinet covers most small-midsize gigs, and two can cover anything you throw at them. If you are looking for deep, rich, uncolored sound these cabinets are worth considering.

If you purchase these new from Roger, they will run you $825 each for the cabinet and cover, plus shipping. I will sell them individually for $475 each plus $40 each for shipping to CONUS; if you buy both, $900 plus $50 for shipping both cabs. This is a killer deal on a matched pair of great cabinets! These have served me well and I will miss them, but I am consciously downsizing so am putting these up for sale.

Cabs are located in Western Colorado; if you are local or semi-local, contact me and we'll see if we can do a deal in person. Not interested in any trades at all, as I am paring down my gear. PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0344.JPG IMG_0346.JPG

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    satchelbaglio, d00dr, lo-freq and 2 others like this.
  2. bherman

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    OK, I've had several people ask me why these are up for sale. In many ways I am very reluctant to let these go - they are by far the best cab configuration I've ever owned (and I've had many). Quality is first-rate, sound is always great and sound good in every kind of room, with every type of amp. But we've recently moved into a considerably down-sized home and space is at a premium. I also am only doing smaller, quieter gigs and wanted to move to a single cab that is lighter (not that 36 lbs is heavy). I've used these with many different amps over the past few years - everything from a Walkabout to a crown power amp with Monique preamp (unbelievable combination) to a GK Fusion. Most recently a Subway D800 and a Genzler Magellan (both sound great!). Roger Baer is to be commended for an outstanding design that is well-suited to all styles of music, and he is a great guy to boot. But its time for me to find a new home for these - they will make someone very happy!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    R Baer likes this.
  3. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    Great seller and gentleman here TB, awesome deal on great cabs.
    GLWS

4. bherman

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    Thanks for the kind words! I agree, wish that I could have found a deal like this when I bought these in the first place.

satchelbaglio likes this.
  5. bherman

Apr 30, 2009
    Grand Junction, CO
    More pms, and more replies. Lots of interest but no firm deal yet.