SOLD Baer ML112 V2 Cabinet w/ Cover. ML 112 Cab Mint! *One Left - NOW SHIPPING*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Feb 24, 2020.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    $550
    Baer ML112 V2 Series Cabinets with Factory Covers. Baer-aficionados need no introduction to what these cabs can do for you and your presence in the mix! I keep coming back to these (have had a few pairs), so selling them is probably the wrong answer. Just in downsize mode (again) and honing in on getting the most out of less.

Specs:
    • Drivers: 1 - Custom 12” neo woofer with 3” voice coil; 1 - 6” neo mid driver
    • Power Rating: 400 Watts
    • Impedance: 8 ohms
    • Sensitivity: 97 dB
    • Dimensions: 23.25 W x 16.5 H x 16 D
    • Weight: 37 lbs

CIMG0950.JPG CIMG0952.JPG CIMG0948.JPG CIMG0949.JPG CIMG0953.JPG

There are very light marks from where the feet have made contact from stacking- just wanted to mention for full disclosure, otherwise, they’re both mint. I do not have suitable boxes to ship with at this time, so local deal only (sorry, not risking it). Will meet with buyer or a point of contact if you can make arrangements with someone local to meet with me and then have them ship it to you. Located in Rockland County NY - Nyack area. Buying new, you'd have paid $750 cab + $75 cover + $50 SHP = $875 delivered. Future owner(s), don't miss out, $550 each or $1050 to get them both as a set, COD or Paypal ok.

*UPDATE
    5/23/20 - Now Shipping*
    Figure on an additional $35-50 shipped/insured via FedEx. Please PM with zip code if genuinely interested in purchasing.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  2. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps!

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    IyeF1hF21icrR2g1rK22jfOpLQJQp57xn2khUHn4ksv2wnqhrLe4s_CkCvnrRdV0Akfkyz2xNWy3nqvgcRJCIy9TFVmmuDPw.jpg

looper and crossover like this.
  3. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

These are good.

crossover likes this.
  4. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Tried to PM you.

5. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    I'm now able to get a box, so willing to ship.
    Please PM with zip code for a more accurate quote on getting this headed your way.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  6. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    One sold (thank you), so one still up for grabs- don't miss out!

7. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Both cabinets have sold- thanks for all of the interest.

Michael C. likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022