Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bag End 210 on eBay for $350

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Ty McNeely, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
  2. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    I dont know much about them, but it looks like its been kept in really good condition, what are those blues things on the bottom? they look like they might be there to stop the cab touching the ground, and the swr has 'legs' or something, probobly to stop vibrations going from the cab to the head, so the seller seems to take very good care of his gear......

3. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    They didn't give a very complete description. That looks like one of the discontinued shallow models (D10-D) as opposed to the deeper bass cab they sell now. D10B-D is the current bass cab. Go to bag End's web page for specs or do a search here for threads on the difference between the two cabs. Not a bad price though either way.

4. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Thanks Josh. If I got it I would pair it with my 2x15, so the lows wouldn't be a HUGE factor.

I'm not sure what the model number is though. I emailed the seller and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. After looking closely at the Bag End website, I realized that they don't even MAKE an 8 ohm 2x10. Guess it doesn't really matter anymore :( :meh: