Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bag End D10X-D cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jerry J, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I'm selling one of my Bag End 2x10 cabs. This is one of the older narrow depth cab but is part of the Deep Red series. It's only 12" deep so it is sure easy to load into just about any car.

The cabinet is extremely clean with no issues. It's 4 ohm and rated at 400 watts with 800 watts peak. I'm not sure what the efficiency rating is on it but it doesn't take a whole lot to get loud. I've been running a Fafner into one of my Bag End 2x10's and it's just been plenty to cover most all situations.

The tone is between an Aguilar warm, old style and an Epifani/EA hifi type tone. But they have a natural growl to them which I've not heard in any other speaker.

$400.00 plus shipping.

2. Is that the model with a tweeter or coax? And how well can it handle a low B? What does it weigh in at? And would you be accepting any trades?

3. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    It's the one with the coax. I don't recall Bag End ever using a tweeter, but I could be wrong on this.

I'm sorry but I'm not really into trades right now as I've got one going on another cab. Unless you have a Bergantino HT-210 or an Epifani 112.