Bag End - Hartke Content

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by 57pbass, May 12, 2018.

1. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Bayside, New York
    1D2C8BF1-4E17-49D6-A236-9375651AEBA8.jpeg I’ve never been a Hartke guy.. but I Purchased an LH 500 New off of eBay for $249. Free shipping..I had a coupon..
    Used it tonight with my newly acquired Bag End 2x10.

This is a really nice head for the price 500 Watts @ 4 ohms.. nice and simple..tube pre..
    I think it’s modeled after the Fender Bassman circuit. Volume/Bass/Midrange/Treble ..Limiter and Bright switch.
    The Bag End is an amazing cabinet..

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. svlilioukalani

svlilioukalani Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Seattle, Wa
    I use to use that same rig. I was awesome. I'm not sure why i sold the Bag end. The Hartke went when I got a Mesa 800. It weighs less and sounds just as good. I have never needed more power than that amp puts out.

57pbass likes this.
  3. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Bayside, New York
    I also have the Mesa 800. It pairs great with the Bag End... especially the 2x15 stack..
    I had to take the Hartke out for a road test. Very happy with the results.. I read some great reviews about it and it was a good deal so it will be a good backup..

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022