Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    $1200 + (will split shipping) for the system, read on:

Ok, I have a Bag End PA system with the ELF-M2 integrator for sale. The system includes 2ea TA2000's, 2ea S18E-C's, and 1ea ELF-M2. This system also comes with custom padded covers for the 4 speakers. I paid over $2300 for the speakers, new. I paid $500 for the ELF-M2, used. I think the covers were about $250 for the set. That is over $3000 worth of Bag End goodness. All equipment is azn excellent condition. The speakers work 100%. The speaker fabric is not torn, frayed, or worn. I would like to sell with local pick up. But I would meet someone half way. I will ship, but the buyer will pay all actual shipping costs. Paypal is cool. Otherwise, a cashiers check or money order. You can email me at jason.goodman@insightbb.com, or call me at 815-621-8718. Thanks!!

2. g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    and a picture of the ELF-M2. BTW, right now I would rather not seperate. But, If I there is enough interest from different people to seperate, I will.

3. how much would you sell just the 18's for? or the 18's with the elf-m2?

4. oh hell... how much would you sell just one of the 18's for??
    :rolleyes:

5. g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
  6. g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
  7. g4string

Sep 19, 2002