Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bag End S12-C ($245)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by chris_in_la, Jan 14, 2003.

1. I'm selling a Bag End S12-C for $245. This is like the S12-D except that it has black carpet instead of the "deep red".

The S12-C has one 12" speaker and is very transportable at 41 lbs. It has two spring-loaded handles which make it very easy to carry around and to load and unload from your car. It fits in the back seat and trunk of my little Nissan Sentra.

Sound-wise the cabinet is very defined with a strong, tight sound. It has defined mids, which help it to cut through the band well. It is quite loud and efficient, and I have had no trouble using it with my Eden WT300 on large-ish indoor (100+ person) and small outdoor (30-40 person audience) gigs with a drummer. Of course, we weren't playing heavy metal or anything.

As far as condition is concerned, the cabinet is in tip-top shape. There are very few "fuzzies" on the carpet, no noticeable dings or scratches, and the speaker is tight and solid. This is a Bag End, and as such it is built very sturdy.

I can send a photo to anyone interested. I will ship the cabinet in the Bag End box and packaging, or the buyer can meet me in the LA area to pick it up. Buyer pays shipping.

Chris Harry

2. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

I am interested......
    and not far from LA (will be there for NAMM this weekend)
    Is it a four or eight ohm box?

Max

3. It is an 8 ohm box.

4. Sorry for the late response. I thought I was going to get an email telling me when someone had responded to my thread, but I don't think I received one.