Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bag End S15-D Cab 300 MINT!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BassistGod, Mar 16, 2005.

1. I'm selling one of my Bag End 15' cubes. I bought this one a few months ago thinking I would use it paired up with my other cab, but haven't put it to use yet. I simply have never needed that much volume. It's in mint condition from never being used or moved around.

It has a small stature/footprint but is really loud! Louder than any other comparable cab I've tried. It has a well defined mids too which I love. It puts out a really nice thick growly tone. I compared these to 2 bergantino ht112's I owned, and ended up selling the Bergs. Through ab'ing, I could always eq the Bag End to sound similarly scooped like the bergs , but it was Bag Ends' natural punch that got me. And if lows are what you like, the Bag Ends, when properly eq'd, put out more lows than the bergies can because it's simply a larger speaker. The bergies farted when pushed.

All in all, a great cab in mint condition. 300 gets the last cab you'll ever need.

Specs:Model S15-D
    Impedance 8 Ohms
    Continuous Sine Wave Power Handling 200 W
    Peak Music Program Power Handling 400 W
    Sensitivity 1 Watt/1 Meter 103 dB SPL
    Frequency Response 50-4kHz
    Parallel Input Connectors 1/4" and Banana
    Dimensions
    HxWxD (in inches) 18.5 x 18.5 x 15.5
    Net Weight (in pounds) 44
    Components 1, E-15

I had to wipe out my computer hard drive so I lost my pictures of the cab. This one is from Bag Ends Website. Mine looks exactly the same and is like new.

Attached Files:

2. pbent21

pbent21

Dec 3, 2003
    Michigan
    PM sent

pbent21

3. .

4. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan