1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bag End S15-D Stack FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basshag, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basshag

basshag

Oct 17, 2001
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I've got two Bag End S15-D's in excellent condition. The carpet on both is is great shape and I still have the original packaging. These cabs are a breeze to carry and easily fit into my trunk. They are remarkably articulate for 15's and take EQ really well. This is probably sacrilege, but I actually prefer the sound of this stack to the NV215 that I had. I just realize that for my tone I tend to use my NV610 and don't gig enough to need to two rigs of this size. Looking to get what I paid on TB several months ago - SOLD!

Attached Files:

2. basshag

basshag

Oct 17, 2001
    Santa Cruz, CA
    For those of you not that familiar with these cabs, they're very efficient - I had no trouble powering them with my '71 Ampeg V4-B. Each cab is 8ohm (4ohm stack). They're really easy to move one handed as well - much easier than my Bag End D12-D.

3. Pm'ed.

4. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    That's what she said.

I love my Bag End stack. For this price someone absolutely needs to jump on this. Biggest sound from shortest stack possible. I run mine through a Mesa M6 Carbine - out does my buddies 20 year old Ampeg 8x10. Awesome cabs!

5. Willing to sell separately?

6. rwilly

rwilly

Jul 8, 2008
    If you are willing to split, I might take one too.

7. basshag

basshag

Oct 17, 2001
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I'd be willing to split for $350 each, shipped in ConUS.

8. basshag

basshag

Oct 17, 2001
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Sold pending payment.

9. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    If the sale falls through, get a hold of me and maybe we can work something out.

77jazz

10. basshag

basshag

Oct 17, 2001
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.