1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Bag End S15B-D ...Low End MONSTER!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KPO2000, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:22 AM.

1. KPO2000

KPO2000 Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2001
    MA
    Price:
    $350
    No shipping...for local sale only.

For sale is a Used, In very Good 100% working condition Bag End S15B-D Single 15" Bass Guitar Cabinet. New speaker has fewer than 40 hrs of rehearsals on it.

The Bag End S15B-D is a single 15" musical instrument speaker well matched to electric bass, or acoustic bass. It is a larger enclosure for more robust low frequency reproduction. It has damped spring loaded handles, shock absorbing corners, and a 3/4" thick plywood cabinet covered in Black carpet making it a very portable, and durable speaker enclosure. Connection is made with 2 parallel 1/4" jacks for high current connections. Its excellent sound and extended low frequency response make it a great choice for a stand alone system for most gigs or as part of a larger multi way modular system. The S15B-D includes the same quality and workmanship that has made Bag End legendary among the best musicians throughout the world.

One 15" driver in a large cabinet: 18.5"h x 28.5"w x 24.5"d, 70 Lbs. 8 ohms. 300/600 watts . (Picture is not of the actually cab, but mine looks almost identical)

Great sounding cab!!! Comes with a free draft beer from Nbpt Brewing Co!
    15B-D.

2. BasturdBlaster

BasturdBlaster

Feb 19, 2012
    Crandon WI
    Do you recall what driver was put in it?

3. KPO2000

KPO2000 Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2001
    MA
    No, sorry. I purchased it directly from BE over the phone. It's whatever was current in 2014.

BasturdBlaster likes this.
  4. BasturdBlaster

BasturdBlaster

Feb 19, 2012
    Crandon WI
    If you got it from BE, then you know it's got the good stuff!:thumbsup:

These cabs are something special, I have two of them and I love them. Whoever buys this is gonna be changed forever!:)

KPO2000 likes this.