Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bag End S15D 3weeks old!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jim Ingraham, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    I bought this cab along with a GS112 a couple weeks ago. I couldnt decide in the store which i liked better so i bought em both. I thought they might sound good together thru my WT400 but the Bag End turns out to be a louder box and overpowers the tone of the Aggie, which i prefer.
    [​IMG]
    Would trade for another Aggie if its realtively new (under a year) or 300 plus shipping

2. minuseri

minuseri Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Greetings,

I just sold a pair of GS 112 last week. Turns out I am looking for a Bag End S12-XD. Its the single 12 with the coax. Would you happen to know where I can pick one up?

Thanks,

Eric
    em8239@yahoo.com

3. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    Nope, sold my s15d picked up another Aggie from rockstarbassist (great transaction btw). just lovin havin 2 of em!!

4. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    Jim, if you only bought the cab a couple weeks back maybe you can still return it and not have to take a loss?

Everyone else,

These Bag End cabs rock! This is a great deal...I'd jump, but I've already got 2...

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I'm going to close this since it already sold.

Jim, I love that Bongo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.