1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Bag End S15d and REV Sound RS410 F.S. Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A financial situation that has come up forces me to sell these 2 fantastic cabs. They are:

A mint condition never left my house never seen a gig Bag End S15d. I still have the hang tag for it. Very small lightweight but loud single 15 rated at 200 watts. It's an 8 ohm cab. This one has the Speakon jacks and 1/4 jacks. New these cost $450.00 with Bag End's price increase. And that's if you can find them.

$325.00 shipped CONUS.

Here is a link for it with specs:

http://www.bagend.com/s15-d.htm

BAG END IS ON HOLD.

Next up not even a one month old mint condition REV Sound RS 410. Rated at 800 watts. 8 ohms. Front ported. This is the none tweeter model. It sounds like a SVT. Warm and buttery with lots of low end. But only weighs 56lbs. It has the new blue REV Sound logo on it. Speakon jacks in and out. New this cost me $800.00 less then a month ago.

$625.00 shipped CONUS

Here is a link for the specs.

http://revsound.net/Cabs_RS410Series.htm

NOW THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART!

NO TRADES!

PRICES ARE FIRM!

I will take Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Orders as forms of payment only! If buyer uses Paypal I will only shipped to the Paypal account holders confirmed Paypal Address.

Thanks for checking them out.

2. Kmose

Kmose

Feb 17, 2007
    Colorado
    Lakland, Aguilar
    you have a pm.

3. Bag End is on hold.

4. Bump.

5. Bump.

6. Bump.

7. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    pm sent

8. pm sent

9. Bag End cab is sold. Bump for the REV.

10. Another bump for the REV cab. These are the most newest and upcoming neo cabs on the market. They are getting Rave reviews from everyone who has played them. The owner Dave Luke is a great guy and REV Sound is a great company to deal with. You won't see many of these on the used market. I wish I didn't have to get rid of it. But the bill man comith.

11. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    How much for a local bass bro for the rev

12. Local pm returned

13. Bump.

14. Closed for repost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.