1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bag for Eden amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by brentcline, Mar 22, 2006.

1. brentcline

brentcline

Mar 22, 2006
    Hello, I have an Eden WT-400 and am looking to get a gig bag for it. The Eden bag is extremely hard to find while the Tuki bag does not have a pocket to hold cords and cables. I was interested if any one has other alternatives (I am currently using an SKB mixer case and would like something lighter with a pocket).

Also, Tuki has offered to make a custom version of their bag with a side pocket, but needs 50 confirmed orders (meaning paid) for a bag that they estimate will be around $89 ($20 charge for custom work added to regular bag price of $69 - possibility that the end price may be lower). If any one is interested in this, please email me so I can see if enough people want one (you would be placing the individual orders with them). Thanks.

2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
  3. RD

RD

Jun 17, 2003
    Seattle, WA