Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD BagEnd D10B-D (210) $350 or trade for 110/112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ZuluFunk, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    I used to be able to carry my rig and bass in one trip.
    Well, now I'm playing DB, and I just can't muscle this BagEnd cab along with the upright and head so I'm downsizing.

This cab really is great. No flaws at all. Really good deep, not harsh, but bright punchy hi-mids.

I'll sell it for $350 shipped (US) or we can arrange a transaction meet up and drop the shipping. I'm in Nazareth PA.

What I'm really looking for is a good portable 110 or 112. Like an Epi T-112, Aguilar GS-112, Bergie EX-112, Schroeder Mini-12, etc...

[​IMG]

4 Ohms 400w cont., 800w peak
    Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 6 kHz ± 6 dB
    Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)

http://www.bagend.com/

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
  3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Interesting specs on that cab. The "two 10s and no tweeter" combined with the freq response reminds me of the NV610 somewhat. Is it sealed or ported?

4. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Rear ported. I don't really make much use of a tweeter, but that may just be me.

5. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Humpty Dump Bump

6. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Another PM sent!

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Great cab. These are rear ported. They drop off at 40 and have a beautifully 'natural' roll off with out the tweet. I have 3 BE 2x10's. 2 with tweeter and 1 w/o. I generally run a pair. The tweeterless goes on top in a very live room or the tweetered if the rood is really dead. I perfer the non-tweetered cab paired with a tweetered in general.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread with a BUMP

8. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Is this still available? ...I may be able to meet you for this?

9. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    anyone know what happened to ZuluFunk? ...two PMs, an email, ...still no reply. didn't see any action for this on the bay or bassgear either.

I have $$$ that's burning a hole in my pocket and this cab would be a perfect addition to my rig!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.