Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fonqueman, Aug 11, 2000.

1. fonqueman

Jul 5, 2000
    I've been looking far and wide for somewhere online that will tell me some bag end prices. I know that I'm going to be essentially selling my soul for a cabinet but I need to know. I've visited, written to them, and still nothing! Does anyone out there know where I can get some pricing info on BagEnd bass cabinets? Thanks!
  2. MtnGoat

May 7, 2000
    I know the BagEnd cabinets are quite expensive compared to some of the other gear out there. I would get prices directly from dealers because any price BagEnd gives you would represent the manufacturer's recommend retail price, not the street price. I bought a D210BXD cabinet that has a retail price of ~$950 and I paid $700. That should give you some idea of where you are heading.
  3. funkastorious

May 26, 2000
    Mpls, MN.
    Try Bass NW. Seem to be pretty reasonable. The Local "Dealer" in Minnesota was an audio shop sho was extremely clueless about the Bag End I went mailorder for mine.
  5. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Yes, Gabe is awesome. He helped me pick out the right Modulus...which ended up being sold. Anyway, since youd have to order, try Patrick. Hes awesome...when hes there.

And your friend deals in Moduli eh...hhhmmm....excellent...i could use another Modulus...