1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bah, curse my weak willed ways

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassfacekevin, May 15, 2006.

1. Well, here it is, after all of my extensive researching, and playing, and testing, I have come to the conclusion, that I need a warwick. I had wanted one for some time, and I am a self-proclaimed warwick-tone freak, but somehow, I convinced myself that I didn't need one, and that I would rather have something a little more "well rounded."

So I bought a carvin LB76, and honestly, it is everything I could have ever wanted, but still, I see a 5 string corvette/thumb beckoning. It's like I found the girl of my dreams. She pays for me when we go out, looks absolutely stunning when we go out, does things that I didn't know existed, and then, when I feel like I'm on top of the world, I'm introduced to her sister. Her amazing sister. But I feel like I've gotten off topic a bit. Basically, I know gas is rough, I've had my fair share of it, but good lord, as christopher says best "I got a fever, and the only perscription is [a warwick bass.]" Bah, I need to win the lottery.

~k

2. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    lol, dude! The grass always looks greener on the other side :p

3. Eisenmann

Eisenmann

May 12, 2004
    played a thumb b.o last week
    now I want one lol
    :bassist:

I don't really like the corvettes
    the streamers are cool though

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I really like the Thumbs and Streamers but the Corvettes I can't stand.