Bah Im Done It All Goes!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Ok so after 2 hours of fiddlin with my rig i cant get it ti sound as i want it. Im disbanding the current rig i have infavor or preamp/power amp and more versitile cabs.

Im intrested in trades only for preamps, and basses and cabs(OR GK amps or cabs). If you buy more than one item i may be able to reduce prices but these are pretty darned low.

Mesa M-2000 w/foot controller and 6 space SKB rack.
    This unit is un exellent condition and works amazingly but i just cant get it to "my" tone. Looking for 900$ shipped anywhere in the US. They went new for arouns 2000$ and the the foot controler is worth about 200$ the rack case is being thrown in so theres another 60$ value or so. The rack case has seen some use but is not abused, one of the lartches is loose however. 900$ shipped for over 2k of equipment.

MTD Saratoga 4 string.
    Amazing bass just again not my sound, sounds like a hi-fi fender. Has Bart pickups in them which are factory std. Comes with either a padded soft case or a SKB hard case. This bass goes for 1200$ new and is in exellent condition aswell. Minus a few small scratches of the back of it and 2 small indents on the neck. Im asking 700$ w/the padded gigbag and 750$ w/the SKB case.

Ampeg 6x10
    450$ firm seen use and has some tears in toilex but still moves air like a trooper.

Ampeg 8x8
    450$ Firm same at the 6x10

SWR Goliath SR 6x10
    650$ Firm exellent condition seen bearly any use.

Eden 2x10t w/4 space rack on top built in. (missing rack covers , didnt come with em when i got it)
    350$ O.B.O. exellent conditon (On Hold)

Hartke 3500 250$ Firm has rack rash on top of it but works perfectly.

AKG SR40 Wireless Reciever (no bass transmistter) 50$ comes with a rack plate.

Mixer/8-space Road Ready ATA rackcase (new) 100$ Firm

4-space Road Ready ATA rackcase (new)100$ Firm (On Hold)

6-space MARS rack w/casters 100$ Firm seen use but not abused and has rolling casters.

16-space MARS ATA rack case/casters Good condition minus scratches from normal use. 200$ Firm

Furman PL-8 Power conditioner-75$ Firm

ATA style bass case (new)-75$ Firm

Mics SM57 (3)-150$ Firm +20ft cables for all 3, seen use, arent the prettiest things you ever saw but work just as they would brand new.

DBX 274 Compressor/limiter-100$ Firm (On Hold)

Rane AC22 active Crossover-100$ Firm

For pics email me at

Buyer is to pay for all shipping & handling charges and paypal fees.

Please take this off me i dont want the ebay hassle :crying:

2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    email sent... hopefully.
  3. HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
  4. Ill be uploading pics later tonight and then ill respond to you, im very frustrated right now or id be doing so right this second. grrrr stupid sounds.

5. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i don't need it but duudeeeeeeee that eden airhead is gonna be a collector's item one day, you just wait. ;)
    i always thought it was cool and i'm the combo hater from hell. :D
  6. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Now is when I'm REALLY kicking myself that I spent so much recently....aye, I'd be all over some of this stuff (cough M-2000).

7. Its a killer amp but it jsut dosnt do what i want it to do.

8. I declare thee bumped!!!