BAII Saddle

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by lightofmind, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Not sure if this is the correct place for this...

I just recently got a "project" bass (a SX SPB-62) that I intend to use until I can actually save enough cash to buy the bass I *really* want.

I don't really want to spend too much money on this bass, in terms of upgrading it, since I will only use it for a while, and, at that point, it will be relegated to back-up status. However, a buddy of mine is giving me a BAII bridge for free. The free part comes because a saddle is missing on the bridge.

Number one, how would I go about finding a replacement saddle for it, and number two, is it worth the trouble?

I'm a new bassist (I played guitar for 15 years, before succumbing to the primal desire to shake the floor...) and I will possibly be gigging with the SX until I save enough money. (Might be a year away).

For spare parts and replacements &
    OEM, Distributor, and Wholesale pricing,
    please contact:

Bruce Paine
    Director of Marketing

Once you receive a new saddle you will need to either file the slot for the string yourself or have a good tech do the work. I suggest having a tech do this.

I did a search and found ten pages about this topic!