Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

balzary

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Dirk Diggler, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Well let me first of say I was a little hesitant selling and shipping to Finland, but Ari was a great pleasure to deal with and he has great communications skills. He paid very quickly with Paypal, without a hitch. I would absolutely recommend Ari to anybody here.
    Dirk

2. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Sold my pickups to balzary, I had said $XX shipped, he was in Finland, which I had not considered. A few minutes after we had agreed, he sent me money through PayPal, and they were off! Excellent communication, very easy to work with, would definitely do more transactions with him. International transactions can be difficult, he made it very easy. Very pleased!

3. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Sold an RBI to balzary. We figured out the shipping premium for Finland, payment was paypalled and the RBI was sent. No problems, a good deal with a good guy.

4. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I've sent pickups to Ari twice, both times were very smooth transactions. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.