1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Band AC power kit - stnd. power cables....IEC cables.....IEC jupmers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by g4string, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    I pieced together this "kit" for my ex-band. There is enough cable here for "most" band situations with a PA. First off, there is 4ea 18g power cords. 3 of the cords are 20ft long, the 4th is 10ft. All the cables were made with high quality Carroll cable and Cooper receptacle ends. Carroll cable sells for $.80 per foot....the Cooper ends were about $7 per end. I have about $30 in ea 20ft cord and about $20 in the 10ft cord. Next up is 4ea IEC power cords. They are all 6ft. Additionally, I have 4ea IEC power jumpers.....great for piggy backing power when using powered speaker/monitors. The cords and piggy backs sell for $5 ea when new. Last is a Belkin power strip. It has 10 slots, a 15ft cord, and sports an uber rugged steel chasis. This guys sells for about $25 new. All in all, I would like to get $50 for the lot of cables, shipping not included. You CAN NOT buy or make these cables for $50!! $50 is a steal!!! At this time, I am not willing to split the group....however, I am more willing to split of there are multiple parties intrerested in different items. Thanks!

CIMG0592.

CIMG0591.

CIMG0593.

CIMG0590.

CIMG0589.

2. Top_Ten

Top_Ten Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area
    PM'd

3. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass