1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Band First CD out and Available

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by deshi00, Jan 24, 2012.

1. deshi00

deshi00

Mar 26, 2010
    columbus ohio
    I know this will probably be a thread that gets little response as do most threads that are similar, but i am excited. :hyper:

We have been a band since early 2007 and in the last year decided it was time to put out a cd. Would love to hear what you guys think about the cd, the songs, the recordings themselves, how the bass sounds or whatever you guys want.

We are a Rock/Alt. Rock band. My personal favorite tracks are, Never Again, By The Way, and Us Against The World

Hellbranch Run | Us Against the World | CD Baby
    HBR | Columbus, OH | Rock / Rock | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
    Search "Hellbranch Run" on iTunes

Thanks,
    Chad

2. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration

Aug 17, 2007
    Reno/Tahoe
    Chad... I listened to several of your song samples over my el cheapo computer speakers.
    I really like what I'm hearing.
    Good solid heavy modern rock with good arrangments thats quite listenable.
    I cant really comment on the recording quality cuz of the el cheapos, but sounds good so far. I'll listen on better equipment later.
    Solid instrumentation. Good vocal approach. Good energy.
    Way to go...

3. deshi00

deshi00

Mar 26, 2010
    columbus ohio
    Thanks for checking it out, glad you enjoyed it. It should sound better on good speakers, we had it done professionally at a well known studio in our area.... The board at the place we recorded was last used by Eric Clapton before he purchased it. Kinda cool. blah blah blah im rambling.. thanks again for checking us out.