1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Band in a Box 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Schlyder, Mar 7, 2010.

1. OK I just got BiaB 2010, so I figured I would start a thread so anyone else with this program can come in, discuss, offer help, share, with folks.
    I am just starting with it, reading the manual, and getting familiar with the controls etc. I'm not the most computer savvy, so it's not going to be a fast process to learn how to run.
    I think I'm going to really enjoy this program/tool once I learn how to operate it. The features look great, and everything looks fairly easy, once you know what the heck you are doing. But it all seems a bit intimidating at the moment.
    So if anyone who has been using BiaB, would like to come and help the BiaB newbs out. Or show off some creations using the program. I;m sure all would appreciate it.
    Cheers, Rod.

2. Good thread to start - I purchased BIAB back in 2000 and again this last year - the Everything Pak - there are so many features it's hard to learn them all! It's almost overwhelming!

I'd love to hear suggestions and tips from other users.

Thanks for starting this! Denys (aka loungesurfer)

3. Did you get the version with Real band and Power Tracks?

4. OK, I'll contribute- This website has been a wealth of info and a great source for me.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020